When people have multiple missing teeth or are completely without teeth, traditional dentures and full mouth dental implants in Saratoga Springs, UT can give them a new smile. A skilled doctor can help people decide if full arch dental implants or traditional dentures are the better option to improve their smile.
Whether people get treated with full mouth dental implants or traditional dentures, a skilled doctor will use the latest techniques and technologies to make sure patients get treated with the best smile possible.
How Do I Know If Full Arch Dental Implants Or Traditional Dentures Are Right For Me?
When people have missing teeth, they can replace them with traditional dentures. Traditional dentures are made from acrylic (plastic) material and they give patients minimal support. Because traditional dentures only sit on top of the patients gums and they do not stimulate their jawbone, traditional dentures do not halt jawbone loss from happening.
Traditional dentures will also need to be realigned and repaired as the patients unstimulated jawbone changes shape. With traditional dentures, while patients will have new teeth, it will be bulky, ill-fitting, unstable, and uncomfortable.
Full Mouth Dental Implants
Full mouth dental implants in Saratoga Springs, UT are a long-term, natural looking, stable, comfortable, and reliable alternative to traditional dentures. In a full mouth dental implant procedure, four or more dental implants are strategically placed in the patients jawbone so it can support the dental prosthesis.
Because the dental implant posts are placed in the patient’s jawbone, they stimulate it so they don’t have to worry about their jawbone losing density. The full arch dental prosthesis in this advanced procedure gives patients a natural looking and aesthetically pleasing new smile. By getting treated with full mouth dental implants, patients can have a functional and beautiful new smile for years to come.
How Exactly Do Full Mouth Dental Implants In Saratoga Springs, UT Benefit My Smile?
The numerous benefits that come from getting treated with full mouth dental implants include:
- A full arch prosthesis is designed from the material zirconia
- The full arch prosthesis is fixed into place with four to eight dental implants
- Full mouth dental implants are comparable to natural teeth
- With full mouth dental implants, 98% of the patient’s dental functionality is restored
- By getting treated with full mouth dental implants, it promotes a healthy jawbone
- This restorative tooth replacement option is resistant to bacteria and decay
- The full arch prosthesis is fracture and chip resistant
- Oral and overall health is improved with full mouth dental implants
- Full mouth dental implants can be cared for like natural teeth
- No additional maintenance is required with full mouth dental implants
- With full mouth dental implants, patients get a cost-effective new smile
Why Should I Choose Full Mouth Dental Implants Over Traditional Dentures?
While traditional dentures have a lower up-front cost, the amount of maintenance and repairs it will need will make it a more costly tooth replacement option over time. That is why full mouth dental implants are a more trusted, reliable, and cost-effective tooth replacement option. Full mouth dental implants permanently restore patients’ smiles and give them the ability to eat and speak normally.
See Us Now So We Can Treat You With A Restorative Tooth Replacement Option
When you come to our advanced and caring office, we can help you determine whether traditional dentures or full mouth dental implants are the best tooth replacement option to restore your smile. Don’t hesitate to come to our excellent office to get the amazing new smile you need and deserve.